Auto Shop Organization
To avoid wasting resources, labor, and time in your auto shop, proper organization is key. Smart design and efficient use of space enhance aesthetics and streamline work.
An efficient shop should serve the daily needs of technicians, allowing them to work comfortably and efficiently. It should also maintain a uniform, professional appearance for customers, maximizing space and improving the consumer experience.
Wall systems, storage cabinets, and custom design solutions from NEOS equip dealership service areas for success.
Organizing for Success
An organized auto shop ensures ease of access for parts and tools, logical procedural sequences, and efficient use of space. When organizing your operations, keep these tips in mind:
- All tools need a fixed storage space.
- Floors should be free of debris, clutter, equipment, and other hazards.
- Efficient waste disposal requires designated collection systems and storage.
- Wall-mounted storage and shelving systems optimize vertical space.
- Durable, easy-to-clean materials perform best.
- Designated sections for routine and specialty projects keep processes orderly.
- Cataloging small parts saves time and money.
- Proper lighting enhances workplace efficiency and quality of work.
NEOS Auto Shop Organization Solutions
NEOS Cabinet, Wall, and Bench Systems allow for simple, quick organization by eliminating clutter and integrating seamlessly into existing task areas. Custom colors, sizing, and design options are available to meet specific client and brand requirements.
NEOS solutions fit any shop configuration. These buildable storage systems are scalable, adaptable, and reconfigurable, allowing for great flexibility. Removable panels accommodate various modules, such as:
- Custom storage configurations
- Computer systems and display screens
- Service controls
- Fluid dispensers
- First-aid amenities
- Fire extinguishers and safety equipment
- Eyewash stations
- Personal lockers
The NEOS Wall System provides easy access to essential valves and switches while concealing vent stacks, service drops, structural columns, and other obstructions. Our continuous bench systems can be configured to fit into odd areas, maximizing workflow while minimizing wasted space.
NEOS Fascia also allows users to incorporate lighting directly into custom designs. Fascia can be used as a stand-alone unit, in a continuous formation, or without the wall system.
Working With NEOS
The NEOS team works closely with customers to develop organization systems that accommodate their specific needs. All of our shop furniture can be customized with various finishes and colors.
To learn more about NEOS auto shop organization solutions and discuss your options with an expert, request a consultation.